About Me

Ruth Fattal Haute Couture Blog is a medley of my world as a Fashion Designer. Here is a glimpse of my work, thoughts & the things that inspire me, like God,Family,Fashion & Food. Welcome to my world! Contact me on info@ruthfattal.com.au Love Ruth X

Monday 27 February 2012

Something Beautiful

Ruth Fattal Haute Couture Revelation Dress
Silk Rosettes / Red Velvet. POA

Ruth Fattal Signature Collection at the Whitehouse Institute of Design
Wedding Dress is available Made to Measure POA
Ruth Fattal Haute Couture Illustration Journal
Here are just a couple of beautiful images that were taken at the Whitehouse Institute of Design Fashion Show were I showcased my signature collection. The drawing is a very quick sketch that is taken out of my Design Journal. I love what I do and can not wait to up load the most recent creations... Watch this space ! <3 Ruth 

No comments:

Post a Comment