About Me

Ruth Fattal Haute Couture Blog is a medley of my world as a Fashion Designer. Here is a glimpse of my work, thoughts & the things that inspire me, like God,Family,Fashion & Food. Welcome to my world! Contact me on info@ruthfattal.com.au Love Ruth X

Monday 27 August 2012

Dreams do come true...Ruth Fattal Haute Couture Boutique

Ruth Fattal - Fashion Designer 

Before shot of my awesome brother ripping out the carpet.

Ruth Fattal Haute Couture

All i can say is...Woah!  The last couple of months have been so incredible...I got the keys to the Ruth Fattal Haute Couture Boutique / Studio thanks to Pop Up Parramatta and renovated  like mad, which was so much fun! I had the most amazing help...so here is a corny thanks to my family & friends. But a special shout out ...   Dad: who would come past everyday and just pray for me & my shop.
Bro Joshy: who literally did all the ripping, pulling, painting and all the in betweens (like emailing me every morning whilst he was on a holiday with a huge list of things i had to do lol). 
<3 Steve: who lifted, pushed, prayed, 'ummed & ahhed' on paint colours, carpet, hangers, couches and everything else but especially for his beaming smile & enthusiasm. 
This whole process has been a literal dream come true, but it wouldn't be anything without God... My ultimate thanks goes to Him :) <3 RuthRuth Fattal Haute Couture

2 comments:

  1. Love it Ruth & congrats, i need to come visit the boutique soon, glad its all going well for you. When we both have time out of our busy lives ill be there! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://alongwayfromhomex.blogspot.com.au/

    Check out my background! Featuring your clothes!

    ReplyDelete